Tuition and Scholarship
- Tuition fee: USD 5,000 per semester
- Housing fee (estimated):
4-person room (shared bathroom): USD 260 per semester
2-person room (shared bathroom): USD 430 per semester
2-person room (private bathroom): USD 817 per semester
- Living expenses (estimated): USD 1,667 per semester
2020/08/03-2020/08/17(may vary, please refer to the webpage of Cashier Division of NTU)
- How to do the payment:
Please go to the webpage of Cashier Division or myNTU, download and print out the tuition and miscellaneous fees payment invoice: myNTU: https://my.ntu.edu.tw/Default.aspx?lang=eng → “Students” → “Personal Information” → “Tuition Miscellaneous fees & Payment”
- Make the payment with the billing statement at the appointed financial institutions in Taiwan during the payment period. Foreign deposits will not be accepted.
Scholarship of Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science
We provide merit-based scholarships for our students. The amount awarded will be equivalent to approximately 50% to 100% of the recipient’s tuition and fees, which is 5,000 USD or 10,000 USD per year.
- Candidates with an outstanding academic record are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who receive other scholarships or financial assistance are not eligible.
- The Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, and the actual total amount of scholarship at any time without prior notice.
Other opportunities are available. Information can be found within the Office of International Affairs
Other Financial Resources