For International Students
- International students
· Please refer to the Eligibility Check
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Proof of English language proficiency in the form of one of the following:
· Previous degree from an English-speaking country or taught entirely in English
· IELTS score of 5.5 or above
· TOEIC score of 750 or above
· TOEFL (iBT) score of 71 or above
All international application for admission to NTU is via the Office of International Affairs (OIA).
For 2022 Septermber Entry Application, please refer to below files and portal.
Also, the applicants will be notified the interview arrangement.
For more information about application deadlines, and eligibilities so on, please visit the OIA website.
- Smart MHI and NTU Scholarships Application
First Round: Oct 14 to Dec 2, 2021
Second Round: Jan 13 to Feb 24, 2022
- Name of Applying Departments：International College / Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science
- Application Fee：80 USD (2,000 TWD)