- Tuition fee: USD 5,000 per semester
- Housing fee (estimated):
4-person room (shared bathroom): USD 260 per semester
2-person room (shared bathroom): USD 430 per semester
2-person room (private bathroom): USD 817 per semester
- Living expenses (estimated): USD 1,667 per semester
- How to do the payment:
Please go to the webpage of Cashier Division or myNTU, download and print out the tuition and miscellaneous fees payment invoice: myNTU: https://my.ntu.edu.tw/Default.aspx?lang=eng → “Students” → “Personal Information” → “Tuition Miscellaneous fees & Payment”
- Make the payment with the billing statement at the appointed financial institutions in Taiwan during the payment period. Foreign deposits will not be accepted.
Scholarship of Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science
We provide merit-based scholarships for our students. The amount awarded will be equivalent to approximately 50% to 100% of the recipient’s tuition and fees, which is 5,000 USD or 10,000 USD per year. Candidates with an outstanding academic record are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- The Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, and the actual total amount of scholarship at any time without prior notice.
NTU-SEARCA Joint Scholarship Program for Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science
- Coverage Entitlements:
- Tuition and other school fees
- Travel allowance to cover international airfare
- Book and supplies allowance
- Health insurance
- Living allowance for food, lodging and incidental expense
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be nationals of SEAMEO member countries;
- Must not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application; and
- Planned research must be in line with the priority areas of SEARCA’s Eleventh Five-Year Plan i.e., agri-business models for increased productivity and income, sustainable farming systems and natural resource management, food and nutrition security, transformational leadership for agriculture and rural development (ARD), gender and youth engagement in ARD, enhanced ARD towards climate resilience, and eco-health/one-health applications to ARD.
- Application Deadline: 2020/04/03
- To know more scholarship details, please visit: https://www.searca.org/ntu-ms-scholarship
Other opportunities are available. Information can be found within the Office of International Affairs