For International Students
- International students
· Please refer to the Who Can Apply – International Degree Students
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Proof of English language proficiency in the form of one of the following:
· Previous degree from an English-speaking country or taught entirely in English
· IELTS score of 5.5 or above
· TOEIC score of 750 or above
· TOEFL (iBT) score of 71 or above
All international application for admission to NTU is via the Office of International Affairs (OIA). 2021/2022 Online Application System for International Degree Students. Also, the applicants will be notified whether they have been selected for an interview.
For more information about application deadlines, and eligibilities so on, please visit the OIA website.
- The program and NTU Scholarship application for the 2021/2022 academic year will be from 2021.01.06 to 2021.02.25.
- NTU-SEARCA Joint Scholarship application period will be from now on to 2021/02/05.
- Name of Applying Departments：International College / Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science
- Application Fee：80 USD (2,000 TWD)