The Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science is cross-disciplinary and is supported by the College of Bio-resources and Agriculture and College of Life Science.
The objective of this program is that students possess advanced knowledge and demonstrate practical skills of contemporary agriculture.
There are two main focuses in this program.
The graduates are expected to achieve the core competencies, including smart farming technology, genome science research, breeding science and technology.
To earn your Master of Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science you must successfully complete our 24-credit program which includes 12 credits in core courses, 12 credits in elective courses and thesis.
- Global Agriculture Technology Foresight
- Mathematical Method for Life Science
- Scientific Writing and Presentations
- Research Training
- Field Practice and Internship
- Agriculture of Taiwan
- Crop Modeling
- Plant Phenotyping
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Waste Treatment Engineering
- Control System for Smart Agriculture
- Special Topics in Poultry Production Medicine and Products Processing
- Plant factory: Theory and Practice
- Smart Technology Applied to Livestock Production
- Application of Blockchain Technology in Agriculture
- Biotechnology Core Techniques : DNA, RNA and Protein
- Genetics and Genomics
- Advanced Plant Molecular Biology
- Crop Genomic Breeding