1. When is the application deadline for this program?
2. What is the start date for this program?
A: September 2020
1. How much does this program cost?
2. Can I pay for this program in installments?
1. Is this program available online?
2. What is the duration of this program?
A: 2 years
3. Is this program offered part-time or full-time?
1. Where is this school located?
A: Multi-Purpose Classroom Building
2. Where is the campus located?
A: No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Rd, Da’an District, Taipei City, 10617
1. What other funding options do you have for this program?
A: We provide merit-based scholarships for our students. The amount awarded will be equivalent to approximately 50% to 100% of the recipient’s tuition and fees, which is 5,000 USD or 10,000 USD per year. Candidates with an outstanding academic record are eligible and encouraged to apply.
1. What documents are required to apply to this program?
A: Click here
2. What is the admission process for this program?
1. Email to the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at email@example.com for application link
2. Fill out the online application form (personal information, language proficiency, applying departments, etc.)
3. Download the Declaration and Authorization Form and the Payment Form
4. Upload all the required documents
5. Fill in the Recommenders’ Information (If required by the department)
6. Confirm and submit the application
In what language is this program taught?