The Master Program in Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science is cross-disciplinary and is supported by the College of Bio-resources and Agriculture and College of Life Science.
The objective of this program is that students possess advanced knowledge and demonstrate practical skills of contemporary agriculture.
There are two main focuses in this program.
Smart Agricultural Engineering
Genome Science and Technology
The graduates are expected to achieve the core competencies, including smart farming technology, genome science research, breeding science and technology.
To earn your Master of Global Agriculture Technology and Genomic Science you must successfully complete our 24 credit program which includes 11 credits in core courses, 13 credits in elective courses.
- Global Agriculture Technology Foresight
- Mathematical Method for Life Science
- Scientific Writing
- Research Training
- Field Practice and Internship
- Agriculture of Taiwan
- Crop Modeling
- Plant Phenotyping
- Process Control for Smart Farming
- Plant Factory
- Smart Technology Applied to Livestock Production
- Special Topics in Poultry Production Medicine and Products Processing
- Waste Treatment Engineering
- Application of Blockchain Technology in Agriculture
- Genetics and Genomics
- Core Biotechnology : DNA, RNA and Protein
- Advanced Plant Molecular Biology
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Crop Genomic Breeding
We provide solid hands-on training and internship program, which ensure you to be ready for your career development.
Also, we arrange field visits to help you to understand the practical applications, strengthen your connections with the industry.